The Daily Dose of Deals and fashion is here! Spring fashion and sales on winter styles abound:
ASOS has 30% off Footwear like these awesome booties!
Saks Fifth Avenue has this beautiful bag that would be perfect for spring on Sale was
$428 now $298!
Saks Fifth Avenue also has this really cute Marc by Marc Jacobs knit skirt on sale was
$128 now $88!
Endless.com has this amazing Marc by Marc Jacobs hobo on sale was
$498 now $347!! such a good deal
And of course a few Refinery29.com inspired spring break packing lists:
The Inspiration: Brigitte Bardot in St. Tropez
Dream Locales: Panama, Koh Samui, Dalmatian Coast
The Packing List:
1. Make like a movie star under this black and white striped hat.
Newport News Wide-Brim Straw Sun Hat, $29, available at Newport News.
2. Pay your respects to a smoggy Los Angeles sunset no matter where you are in the world in this stunning one piece from We Are Handsome.
We Are Handsome Los Angeles Bandeau swimsuit $375 from Net-a-Porter.
3. Or opt for something more stringy, like the retro print bikini.
Topshop Pradise Retro Cup Bikini, $55, available at Topshop.
4. We’re naturally attracted to its sparkly cover—magpie much? But really, judging by its contents, Haruki Murakami’s suspenseful After Dark is the perfect beach book.
After Dark, $14.95, available at Borders.
5. Day and night, Nars blush and bronzer makes us ooooh and ahhhh at our reflection whenever we put it on
. Nars Highlighting/Bronzing Duo, $39, available at Sephora.
6. Sandals are imperative for beach comings and goings, but whether you go flat or wedge is your prerogative. These Joie flats have a gorgeous laser cut pattern.
Joie Leo Sandal, $255, available at Singer22.
The Inspiration: Fendi’s spring ’11 campaign
Dream Locales: NYC, San Francisco, Paris, London
The Packing List:
1. A short pleated skirt can be both playful and classy, and in a bright hue, it can mix with other solids or prints.
Sparkle and Fade Pleated Chiffon Miniskirt, $49, available at Urban Outfitters.
2. A ladylike piece like a springy-hued blouse will make sure you stand out amongst the suits.
Topshop Coral Scallop Crop Shirt, $50 at TopShop.
3. Statement jewelry lets everyone know you’re a city girl at heart, and something as beautiful as this cuff might just break yours.
Alexis Bittar Modern Georgian Cuff, $295, available at Alexis Bittar.
4. Your handbag is of uber importance, so get one that’s roomy but not massive, and that can translate from afternoon to after midnight. In an unexpected color it will speak for itself, something like Proenza Schouler’s PS1 Mini Crossbody Pouch in Kelly Green will do just fine. Hey a girl can dream big right?
Proenza Schouler PS1 Pouch, $1,225, available at Barneys.
5. Equally as eye-grabbing nails are a must. Get a light blue polish like Fendi’s version.
Butter London Artful Dodger Nail Polish, $14, available at Butter.
6. Get your feet ready for some walking in high heels, like these awesome color blocked pumps from Nine West
Nine West Stylin Shoes, $89, available at Nine West.
The Inspiration: The girl in Juergen Teller’s Marc Jacob’s Daisy Ad
Dream Locales: The Grand Canyon, Big Sur, California, Yellowstone National Park
The Packing List:
Check you out in these super cool sunnies that interesting enough to stand in for all your other accessories that might be better left at home.
Karen Walker The Village Sunglasses, $210, available at Gargyle.
No one does it like Frye, and their boots are super-cute with a style that you’ll still want to wear after your trip.
Frye Archie Shearling Hiker, $248, available at Frye.
A deck of playing cards is of utter importance as a cure for boredom and an aid in drinking games. Wow the other campfire attendees with a cool vintage pack, like this one from Buns of Maui.
Buns of Maui Cards, $7.99, available at Amazon.
You’ll need a practical bag for carrying all the essentials on your treks.
Kimchi Blue Floral Backpack, $49, available at Urban Outfitters.
Probably the most sensible thing you’ll ever buy, a silk sleeping bag liner gets your bag up to ten degrees hotter, is soft and more sanitary- imagine. Silk sheets in a tent! Live large, girl.
Sea to Summit Sleeping Bag Liner, $64.95, available at REI.
Don’t let mosquitoes become a serious nuisance. Protect yourself with a fresh smelling bug spray.
Burt’s Bees Herbal Insect Repellent from Burt’s Bees, $8, available at Burt’s Bees.
And of course what good would all that packing do if you didn’t have anywhere to go?
How about 20% of a hotel in St Lucia?